We will begin to offer Indoor In-Person Worship Services on October 25th. Services will begin at 9am and are expected to run 30-40 minutes and will not include singing. Initially, these services will be held as a trial, and are expected to occur from October 25th through November 22nd.
To ensure the safety of all participants, we will be limiting attendance. Therefore, registration will be required, and must be received by noon on the Saturday prior to the service. Confirmations will be emailed on Saturday evening. Registration will open each Monday at 7 am. If a service reaches capacity, you will be given preference for the following week's service.
By attending an Indoor In-Person Worship Service, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Ushers will take the temperature of all attendees.
- You will be escorted to a seat by an usher.
- All attendees must wear a mask - no exceptions.
- The family restroom will be available. Bathrooms with stalls will remain closed.
- Please do not congregate or socialize anywhere inside the church building. You are welcome to greet each other outside of the building.
- When entering and exiting the sanctuary, maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
- You have not visited one of the states on the current Travel Advisory list within the last 14 days.
- You have not come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- You are not experiencing fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.